Please wait while your file uploads.
Associate - Partner Onboarding Banglore, KA, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing & conducting Training for new joiners (Instructors) as per Edureka Methodology / Engagement Model.
- Planning, organizing & conducting Training for existing personnel for controlled sessions & demos.
- Arranging inter-team meets regularly for updates.
- Reviewing performance & to give regular feedback.
- Updating & managing the Reporting Systems.
- Take ownership of incident resolution by liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot individual issues and escalating as & when needed.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Oral & Written).
- Crisp & Mature approach especially while dealing with senior level professionals.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Experience in Education and Training domain will be preferred.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Willing to work for 6 days per week.