- US (EST)
- US (CST)
- US (MST)
- US (PST)
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
I gained confidence to make a career leap to Data Science after this course
I had a wonderful learning experience with Edureka. Not only did I get exposed to Data Science, but I was also able to learn related technologies that helped me in my career. The course also gave me an edge over other candidates when I was looking for a job change and helped me ace my interviews. I am now planning to shift my career to Data Science and Edureka's course has given me the knowledge and confidence to make this career leap.
Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program
Learn from the best
Structured program curated and taught by industry experts
Select weekend or weekday batches as per your convenience
24 x 7 Support executives just a click or call away
Earn Masters Certificate along with course certificates
USD 8.81 Billion Growth in Machine Learning Market size by 2022 - MarketsandMarkets 119 %Annual Growth Increase in job postings for AI&ML experts
Salary TrendAverage annual salary for Machine Learning Engineer is $134,449– Indeed.com. AI&ML technology is expected to create 11.5M jobs by 2026 – the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Top IndustriesProminent economic sectors where AI & ML is needed, include:
- Travel and Hospitality
- IT Services
Job titles include
- Machine Learning Engineer
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data & Analytics Manager
- NLP Engineer
- Data Engineer
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Machine Learning Engineer
Python Programming Certification Course Machine Learning Certification Training using Python Graphical Models Reinforcement Learning Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
Sample ID NA
We have mailed you the sample certificate Meanwhile, do you want to discuss this course with our experts?Something went wrong. Skip for now
Thank you Our experts will reach out to you in the next 24 hours
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
Edureka’s Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program has 7 LIVE Instructor-led courses spread across 28 weeks. The program makes you an expert in key technologies related to AI & ML. At the end of each LIVE course, you will be working on a real-time project to gain hands-on expertise. By the end of the program you will be ready for seasoned AI & ML job roles.
Python Programming 04 Weeks 10 Modules Course 01/07
- 01Sequences and File Operations
- 02Functions and OOPs
- 03Modules and Handling Exceptions
- 04NumPy & Pandas
- 05Data Visualisation & Manipulation
- 05GUI Programming
- 05Matplotlib & NumPy
- This training is designed to teach you both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations, object-oriented concepts & web scraping.
- You will also learn some of the important and widely used Python libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, and more.
Machine Learning with Python 05 Weeks 06 Modules Course 02/07
- 03Decision Trees
- 04Random Forest
- 05Naïve Bayes
- This course exposes you to key machine learning algorithms including supervised learning, unsupervised learning, regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naïve Bayes, recommendation systems and Q-Learning.
- You will also learn necessary skills like data pre-processing, dimensionality reduction and model evaluation.
Graphical Models 2.5 Weeks 5 Modules Course 03/07
- 01Graphical Models
- 02Probabilistic Theories
- 03Decision Making
- This Training is designed to teach Graphical Models, fundamentals of graphical models and Probabilistic theories.
- You will also learn Types of graphical models –Bayesian (Directed) and Markov’s (Undirected) networks, Representation of Bayesian and Markov’s Networks, Concepts related to Bayesian and Markov’s networks, Decision making.
Reinforcement Learning 2 Weeks 4 Modules Course 04/07
- 01Adaptive Learning
- 02Reinforcement Learning
- 03Markov Decision Processes
- 04Bandit Algorithms
- 05Dynamic Programming
- 06Bellman Equation
- This Training is designed to familiarize you to the Adaptive Learning Systems and Reinforcement Learning.
- The main techniques covered in this course are reinforcement learning, Markov Decision Processes, Bandit Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Temporal Difference Methods, Value Function, Bellman Equation, Value Iteration and Policy Gradient Methods.
Natural Language Processing using Python 03 Week 6 Module Course 05/07
- 04POS Tagging
- 05Named Entity Recognition
- 06Syntax Tree Parsing
- Natural Language Processing using Python Training focuses on the concept of NLP and Text Analytics. The course is enriched with extensive hands-on using Python Programming Language.
- You will learn concepts such as Semantic Analysis, Text Processing, Text Classfication, Sentiment Analytics and Machine Learning.
AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow 05 Week 10 Modules Course 06/07
- 01SoftMax function
- 03Restricted Boltzmann Machine
- 03Autoencoder Neural Networks
- You will understand AI, neural networks, deep learning frameworks and implement various machine learning algorithms using Deep Networks.
- This training is designed to make you a Data Scientist by providing you rich hands-on training on Deep Learning in TensorFlow with Python.
Python Spark Certification Training 06 Weeks 12 Modules Course 07/07
- 04Spark GraphX
- PySpark Developer Certification Training Course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Spark Developer using Python.
- You will get in-depth knowledge of concepts such as in-memory data processing, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop 2.x, Flume, Sqoop, RDDS and different librarires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Masters Program is a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts and ensures to make you proficient in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering. This program is formulated by analysing the broad spectrum of its implementation in the market. This immersive program includes 7 courses: Python Programming, Machine Learning using Python, Graphical Models, Reinforcement Learning, NLP with Python, AI & Deep Learning with Tensorflow, and Python Spark using PySpark. This program will help you launch your career as Machine Learning Engineer.
Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program has been curated after thorough research and recommendations from industry experts. It will help you master concepts of Python Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Graphical Modelling and Reinforcement Learning along with hands-on experience of tools and systems used by the Industry experts. Edureka will be by your side throughout the learning journey - We’re Ridiculously Committed.
Topics covered but not limited to will be: Python Programming, PySpark, HDFS, Spark SQL, Machine Learning Techniques and Artificial Intelligence Types, Tokenisation, Named Entity Recognition, Lemmatisation, Supervised Algorithms, Unsupervised Algorithms, Tensor Flow, Deep learning, Keras, Neural Networks, Bayesian and Markov’s Models, Inference, Decision Making, Bandit Algorithms, Bellman Equation, Policy Gradient Methods.
There are no prerequisites for enrolment to the Masters Program. However, as a goodwill gesture, Edureka offers a complimentary self-paced course in your LMS on SQL Essentials to brush up on your SQL Skills. This program is designed and developed for an aspirant planning to build a career in Machine Learning or an experienced professional working in the IT industry.
Edureka’s Master’s Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor-led and Self-paced courses, where-in the learners are guided by industry experts, and also allowing the learners to learn at their own pace.
Yes! You can be enrolled to multiple other Instructor - led or self Paced courses offered by Edureka. This is the advantage of learning with us - “Flexible Schedule”. You can select the batches that allows you to make the best of your learning journey without the fear of overlapping or missing classes.
The recommended duration to complete this program is 28 weeks, however it is up to the individuals to complete this program as per their own pace.
As soon as you enrol, all the 7 LIVE courses mentioned in the curriculum, along with the elective courses will be added to your account. Edureka provides its learners with immediate and lifetime access to every course, which is a part of the Masters Program.
Yes. This program will be effective only when the prescribed order is adhered.
Certificate of Completion for Masters Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the individual Certification projects of the following courses as well as the Capstone Project:
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Graphical Models
- Reinforcement Learning
- NLP with Python Certification
- AI & Deep Learning with Tensorflow
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Python Scripting
- Python Statistics for Data Science
Yes, we would be providing you with certificate of completion for every course that is a part of the learning pathway, once you have successfully submitted the final assessment and it has been verified by our subject matter experts.
A Capstone Project serves as a final project that consolidates all your masters program learning. This will require you to understand a business case and present a solution to solve all the problem statements mentioned in the project.
Yes, in addition to successful completion of all individual courses, you need to attempt and complete the capstone project to receive the certificate for Masters Program.