Salary TrendAverage annual salary for Machine Learning Engineer is $134,449– Indeed.com. AI&ML technology is expected to create 11.5M jobs by 2026 – the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Top IndustriesProminent economic sectors where AI & ML is needed, include:
- Travel and Hospitality
- IT Services
Job titles include
- Machine Learning Engineer
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data & Analytics Manager
- NLP Engineer
- Data Engineer
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
- 01Sequences and File Operations
- 02Functions and OOPs
- 03Modules and Handling Exceptions
- 04NumPy & Pandas
- 05Data Visualisation & Manipulation
- 05GUI Programming
- 05Matplotlib & NumPy
- This training is designed to teach you both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations, object-oriented concepts & web scraping.
- You will also learn some of the important and widely used Python libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, and more.
- 03Decision Trees
- 04Random Forest
- 05Naïve Bayes
- This course exposes you to key machine learning algorithms including supervised learning, unsupervised learning, regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naïve Bayes, recommendation systems and Q-Learning.
- You will also learn necessary skills like data pre-processing, dimensionality reduction and model evaluation.
- 01Graphical Models
- 02Probabilistic Theories
- 03Decision Making
- This Training is designed to teach Graphical Models, fundamentals of graphical models and Probabilistic theories.
- Learn Types of graphical models –Bayesian (Directed) and Markov’s (Undirected) networks, Representation of Bayesian and Markov’s Networks, Concepts related to Bayesian and Markov’s networks, Decision making.
- 01Adaptive Learning
- 02Reinforcement Learning
- 03Markov Decision Processes
- 04Bandit Algorithms
- 05Dynamic Programming
- 06Bellman Equation
- This Training is designed to familiarize you to the Adaptive Learning Systems and Reinforcement Learning.
- The main techniques covered in this course are reinforcement learning, Markov Decision Processes, Bandit Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Temporal Difference Methods, Value Function, Bellman Equation, Value Iteration and Policy Gradient Methods.
- 04POS Tagging
- 05Named Entity Recognition
- 06Syntax Tree Parsing
- Natural Language Processing using Python Training focuses on the concept of NLP and Text Analytics. The course is enriched with extensive hands-on using Python Programming Language.
- You will learn concepts such as Semantic Analysis, Text Processing, Text Classfication, Sentiment Analytics and Machine Learning.
- 01SoftMax function
- 03Restricted Boltzmann Machine
- 03Autoencoder Neural Networks
- You will understand AI, neural networks, deep learning frameworks and implement various machine learning algorithms using Deep Networks.
- This training is designed to make you a Data Scientist by providing you rich hands-on training on Deep Learning in TensorFlow with Python.
- 04Spark GraphX
- PySpark Developer Certification Training Course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Spark Developer using Python.
- You will get in-depth knowledge of concepts such as in-memory data processing, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop 2.x, Flume, Sqoop, RDDS and different librarires.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Graphical Models
- Reinforcement Learning
- NLP with Python Certification
- AI & Deep Learning with Tensorflow
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Python Scripting
- Python Statistics for Data Science