- US (EDT)
- US (CDT)
- US (MDT)
- US (PDT)
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
I implemented a project after the course which won my client's and management's appreciation
I signed up for the DevOps course at Edureka because I had a keen interest in learning the technology. But, the benefit that I got from the course did not end with only skills. I was already working as a Build and Release Engineer at the time of completing the course, following which, I prepared a Proof of Concept for a client and implemented the project with a current customer. My management was very happy with my work and this work subsequently won me a 20% hike!
Hike in Salary
Edureka filled the gaps in my DevOps knowledge and helped me upgrade my career
I was already working as a System Administrator when I took up DevOps training at Edureka. But, there was so much more that I had to learn in this field. Edureka helped me up-skill and get up-to-date with latest tools such as Docker. After the course, I have been getting many job opportunities and I will be shifting jobs very soon.
Hike in Salary
Edureka gave me the confidence and skills to take on a DevOps Engineer's role
I was working as a Production Support Engineer when I enrolled for Edureka's DevOps course. I was looking for a training program that could help me gain end-to-end skills in DevOps and I can safely say that I made the right choice. Not only has Edureka's course enhanced my knowledge, but also given me the confidence to step into a DevOps Engineer's role. I am sold on Edureka's training and I'm currently pursuing AWS course with Edureka to take on a new project.
Hike in Salary
Rajendra Sahu Senior Software Engineer
I signed up to enhance my skills and left with a career upgrade and hike!
When I signed up for Edureka's DevOps course, I was a Software Engineer looking to enhance my skills in a trending technology. Registering for the course has been one of the best decisions I have taken. Not only was I able to upgrade my skills, but was also able to upgrade my career with a hike and promotion to Senior Software Engineer after completing the course. Glad I listened to my friends who referred me to Edureka!
Hike in Salary
- DevOps has revolutionized the entire software industry. With fast changing dynamics of the IT industry, developers who have no idea about admin or ops will become less valuable to the organization.
- DevOps will transform a person with a single skill into a person with multidisciplinary skills that includes coding, infrastructure and configuration, testing, build and release.
- Since it is not confined to any specific technology, people working in DevOps environment continuously work on integrating and automating different technologies.
- According to Indeed Job Trends, the average salary for DevOps Engineers in the US is 90% higher than salaries for all tech job postings worldwide.
- As of September 2016, the base salary for a DevOps Engineer stands at a healthy $110,000. These numbers are only expected to go up, as quality DevOps Engineers are becoming a rare commodity with every passing day.
- In the last two years, listings for DevOps jobs on Indeed.com increased 75 percent. On LinkedIn.com, mentions of DevOps as a skill increased 50 percent.
- In a recent survey by Puppetlabs, half of their 4,000-plus respondents (in more than 90 countries) said their companies consider DevOps skills when hiring
Job titles include:DevOps Architect, Automation Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Security Engineer, Integration Specialist, Release Manager
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program Certificate* applicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Linux Fundamentals Certification Training Python Essentials DevOps Certification Training Docker Certification Training AWS Development Certification Training Splunk Developer & Admin Certification Training
Sample ID NA
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the “DevOps Engineer” Program
- Edureka’s masters Program will help you master DevOps principles like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery, using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins.
- The program provides access to 200+ hours of interactive online learning, 18 industry-based use cases, skills specific assessments and other resources
- There are no prerequisites for enrollment to the Masters Program. It is designed and developed to accommodate diverse professional backgrounds
- Our Masters Program recommends the ideal path for becoming a DevOps Engineer, however, it is learner’s preference to complete the courses in any order they intend to.
Skills you will learn
- DevOps Essentials
- Build and Test Automation
- Continuous Monitoring
- AWS Fundamentals
- Linux Installation and Initialization
- Linux Security Administration
- Boot Management System
- Uses administration in Linux
- Python Basics
- Object Oriented Programming
- Docker Command and Use-cases
- Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Configuration
- Docker developing and Networking
- Docker Implementation and deployment
- AWS Fundamentals
- AWS Console and Usage
- AWS Software development Kit
- AWS Command line tool kit
- AWS Services
- Big Data and Analytics
- Configuration in Splunk
- Splunk Administration
- Splunk Commands
- Splunk Visualization
- Build Jobs and Security
- Automated Testing Implementation
- Nodes and Master-Slave Configuration
- Automated Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Puppet Architecture and terminologies
- Puppet Ruby DSL
- Automation and Reporting in Puppet
- Designing Scalable Infrastructure
- Managing Puppet
- Chef Fundamentals
- Workstation and Node Setup
- Chef Resources and Recipes
- Working with Cookbooks
- Ansible Foundation
- Roles and Playbooks in Ansible
- Ansible Command Lines
- Ansible CI/CD with AWS
- Git Workflows
- Git Commands
- Git Plugins with IDE
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Deployment Model
- Cloud Service Model
- Cloud Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Masters Program is a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts and ensures that you transform into an expert DevOps Engineer. Being a DevOps expert requires you master DevOps principles like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery, using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins. Individual courses at edureka focus on specialization in one or two specific skills, however if you intend to become a master in DevOps, then this is the path for you to follow.
DevOps Engineer Masters Program has been curated after thorough research and recommendations from industry experts. It will help you differentiate yourself with multi-platform fluency, and have real-world experience with the most important tools and platforms. Edureka will be by your side throughout the learning journey - We’re Ridiculously Committed.
We cover a broad array of topics to ensure you become an expert DevOps Engineer. Topics covered but not limited to will be : DevOps Essentials, GIT, Jenkins, Build and Test Automation, Docker Command and Use-cases, Puppet, Continuous Monitoring using Nagios, Docker Ecosystem, Docker Configuration, Docker developing and Networking, Docker Implementation and deployment .
To know further details, DOWNLOAD CURRICULUM
There are no prerequisites for enrollment to the Masters Program. Whether you are an experienced professional working in the IT industry, or an aspirant planning to enter the world of DevOps, Masters Program is designed and developed to accommodate various professional backgrounds.
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor -Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace.
In the DevOps Engineer Masters Program, DevOps Certification Training, Docker Certification Training, AWS Development Certification Training, Splunk Developer & Admin Certification Training are Instructor - led Online Courses.
Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training, Puppet Certification Training, Chef Certification Training, Ansible Certification Training, Mastering Git and GitHub, Fundamentals of Cloud Computing, Linux Fundamentals Certification Training, Python Essentials are self paced Courses
Yes! You can be enrolled to multiple other Instructor - led or self Paced courses offered by Edureka. This is the advantage of learning with us - “Flexible Schedule”. You can select the batches that allows you to make the best of your learning journey without the fear of overlapping or missing classes.
DevOps Engineer Master's Program provides about 100 hours of online sessions and 100 hours of self-paced videos, assessments and projects.
As soon as you enroll, all the 12 courses mentioned in the curriculum will be added to your account. Edureka provides its learners with immediate and lifetime access to every course, which is a part of the Masters Program
No, we do not enforce order of course completion. Our Masters Program recommends the ideal path for becoming a DevOps Engineer, however, it is learner’s preference to complete the courses in any order they intend to.
Certificate of Completion for Masters Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the following courses:
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Python Essentials
- DevOps Certification Training
- Docker Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Splunk Developer & Admin Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Puppet Certification Training
- Chef Certification Training
- Ansible Certification Training
- Mastering Git and GitHub
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
Yes, We would be providing you with certificate of completion for every course that is a part of the learning pathway, once you have successfully submitted the final assessment and it has been verified by our subject matter experts.