Salary TrendIn Big companies (revenue - exceeding $1 billion) median salary for a Devops team of 20 members is $118,867. Even small companies pay their Devops staffers an average of $87,058.
Top IndustriesDemand for Devops experts is increasing in economic sectors which include
- Business / IT services
Job titles include
- DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- DevOps Architect
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
- 01Security Administration
- 02Shell Scripting
- 04User Administration
- This training is designed to help you administer applications, configuration, network, DNS, security etc on a Linux Machine
- 01OOPS Concepts
- 02Script Debugging
- 03CRUD Operations
- 04Python IDE
- This training is designed to get expertise on basics of Python by mastering Python Script, Sequences & File Operations, Functions, Sorting and Errors & Exceptions
- It also covers, Regular Expressions and Package, OOPs in Python, Debugging and perform CRUD operations on SQLite database.
- This DevOps Training helps you master Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring using DevOps tools.
- Tools you will master as part of this training will be Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios
- 01Docker Containers
- 02Docker Hub
- 03Docker Compose
- 04Docker Networking
- 05Cloud Deployment
- 06Docker Configuration
- This training will help you master the key concepts of Docker including its architecture, containerization and various operations performed on it.
- It also introduces you to several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration.
- 05Auto Scaling
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification validates your elite technical expertise with provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS
- Edureka's AWS DevOps certification course has been designed to provide you with the advanced technical skills needed to pass the AWS DevOps Pro exam.
- 03Search & Reporting Commands
- 04Visualization & Dashboarding
- This training is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills for Admin and Developer responsibilities of a Splunk expert.
- The course encompasses fundamental concepts of Licensing, Indexing, Roles & Authentication, along with advanced topics like Clustering, Reports & Dashboards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor -Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace.
In the DevOps Masters Program, DevOps, Docker, AWS Development, Splunk Developer & Admin are Instructor - led Online Courses.
Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Mastering Git and GitHub, Linux Fundamentals, Python Essentials are self paced Courses
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Python Essentials
- DevOps Certification Training
- Docker Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Splunk Developer & Admin Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Puppet Certification Training
- Chef Certification Training
- Ansible Certification Training
- Mastering Git and GitHub