Your details have been successfully submitted. Our learning consultants will get in touch with you shortly.
According to Microsoft, SharePoint is used by 78% of Fortune 500 companies.
Average pay for a Sharepoint Developer is $80,136 per year - PayScale.com
Viacom, Emerson, Petronas, UPS Store, FCA Americs and other Fortunae 500 companies use Sharepoint
Learn Programming & Frameworks Live Online from top industry professionals
Interactions with an Live Expert, get your doubts cleared in Real Time.
Access to World Class Instructors, from anywhere
Your guide from Edureka, to ensure you achieve your learning goals.
Live course assures 6 times more probability of getting certified
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Developer course includes skills like working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface, Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service (MMS), Business Connectivity Services (BCS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM), Social Computing and SharePoint Apps.
After the completion of the ‘Microsoft SharePoint 2013’ Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
2. Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle
3. Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy
4. Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements
5. Customize page content controls in publishing sites
6. Configure website structure and navigation
7. Use the client-side object model and the REST API
8. Develop, distribute and deploy provider-hosted and auto-hosted ‘SharePoint apps’
9. Manage and customize authentication, authorization and custom server-side components
10. Create custom workflows to automate business processes
11. Implement variations for multilingual sites
12. Customize navigation and site branding
13. Interact with managed metadata term sets and fields from client-side and server-side code
14. Format event notification messages
15. Configure alerts and event receivers on external lists
16. Configure caching to improve site rendering performance
17. Optimize site assets and resources to maximize performance
18. Create and configure BDC models
19. Optimize the performance of SharePoint apps by implementing best practices, measuring performance, and load testing
20. Work on a Real Life Project on Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and gain Hands-on Project Experience
The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Software Professional
2. Testing Professionals
3. Project Managers
Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire solid foundation of designing custom code for SharePoint environments can also opt for this course.
The prerequisites for this course include hands-on experience in .NET Framework.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is an Enterprise Collaboration Platform which offers a wide range of integrated solutions including Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Enterprise Social Networking, Business process management (BPM), Web Content Management (WCM), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Search etc. Currently, more than 80% of Fortune 500 companies are using Microsoft SharePoint solutions and the numbers are growing with the new Cloud Based SharePoint Online. Developers can use Cloud App Model and leverage familiar programming models and development tools to create custom solutions for Mobility, Social and Collaboration Search and Workflows.
You will be working on a hands-on project in which you will design and develop a corporate portal that incorporates the skills that you learned during the course.
We have mailed you the sample certificate Meanwhile, do you want to discuss this course with our experts?Something went wrong. Skip for now