Designed to meet the industry benchmarks, Edureka’s Informatica certification training is curated by top industry experts. This Informatica online course is fully immersive and helps you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica PowerCenter. This Informatica online training is live, instructor-led & helps you master key Informatica concepts, with hands-on demonstrations. Enroll now in this online Informatica certification course & become a certified Informatica developer with Edureka.
|Sep 25 th||
|Oct 31 st||
|Nov 27 th||
Course Price at
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
"Informatica provides the market's leading data integration platform"
Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform interoperates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems, and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today's market as a leader in the data integration platform. Informatica PowerCenter is a premium data integration solution available today. The reason it provides the best solution for the large enterprises is that its
1. Database is neutral and hence can communicate with any database
2. It is the most powerful data transformations tool and converts one application’s data to another’s format
Informatica is a highly favored tool in the ETL and Data Integration market. Learning Informatica can open up lucrative and various growth opportunities. Our Informatica Certification Course will help you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
1. Data Integration developers
2. Informatica PowerCenter Administrators
3. BI/ETL/DW Professionals
4. Administrators with some experience managing either PowerCenter or Data Quality
5. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
6. Database developers and developer Managers new to Informatica PowerCenter
7. Informatica Administrators with some considerable experience in using PowerCenter or maintaining Data Quality
There are no prerequisites for learning Informatica Course in general. However, having knowledge of SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate.
Watch Lesson 1 (Recorded)
Module 1: Introduction to Informatica
Your details have been successfully submitted. Our learning consultants will get in touch with you shortly.
Get a Glimpse of the course