Salary TrendAs per PayScale.com, a BI Architect can earn a median annual salary of $102K , and can command up to an annual salary of $140K or higher depending on the profile and domain.
Top IndustriesIndustries where BI professionals often consult include
- Financial Services
Job titles include
- BI Architect
- BI Analyst
- BI Engineer
- MSBI Developer
- BI & Reporting Developer
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
- 01DW Architecture
- 02Data Modelling
- 06Data Visualization
- This training enables participants with concepts of Data warehousing like Facts, Schema, Metadata, Normalization, Data transformation, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Concepts.
- After completion of this training you will be able to implement data modelling, normalization & schema concepts and ETL jobs.
- 01Teradata SQL
- 02Data Protection
- 03SQL Advanced
- 04Performance Optimization
- 05Teradata Utilities
- This training will cover in detail about Teradata Architecture, Indexing mechanism and how data is stored and retrieved.
- It will also cover SQL operations , various utilities provided by Teradata to process, import and export data.
- 01Data Integration
- 02Data Mining
- 03Informatica Architecture
- 04Data Migration
- 05Performance Tuning
- This training will help you master data integration concepts such as ETL and data mining using Informatica PowerCenter.
- It will also make you proficient in advanced transformations, Informatica Architecture, data migration, performance tuning, installation & configuration.
- 04Date Warehousing
- 05Multidimensional Modelling
- This training helps you master MSBI concepts such as SSIS, SSRS and SSAS using SQL Server and SQL Server Data tools.
- This Microsoft BI course is aligned towards MCSE: Business Intelligence certification.
- 01LOD Expressions
- 02Tableau Desktop
- 03Tableau Public
- 04Data Visualization
- 05Integration with R
- This training will make you an expert in utilizing Tableau to create and distribute interactive and shareable dashboards. It will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
- You will also learn about Data blending , Charts , Graphs, LOD expressions ,Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor - Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace.
In the Business Intelligence Masters Program, Data Warehousing and BI, Teradata, Informatica, Microsoft BI and Tableau are Instructor - led Online Courses.
MicroStrategy 10, IBM Cognos BI, QlikView, Power BI, Talend, MongoDB, Pentaho BI are self paced Courses
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification
- Teradata Certification
- Informatica Training & Certification
- Microsoft BI Certification
- Tableau Training & Certification
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification
- IBM Cognos BI Certificatio
- QlikView Certification
- Power BI Training and Certification
- Talend Certification Training
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Pentaho BI Certification