Salary TrendAn average Data Analyst earns a median advertised annual salary of $69,949 a year. However, with the right set of skill set, one may command up to an average of $94,576 a year.
Top IndustriesAcross the economic ecosystem, industries that rely most on data analysis include
- Retail Trade
- IT Services
Job titles include
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Science Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
- 03Bayesian Inference
- 04Regression Modelling
- This training helps you to understand the various Statistical Techniques and explain how each technique is employed on a real world data set to analyze and conclude insights.
- It covers techniques like Sampling Methods, Conditional Probability, Bayesian Theorem, etc. and makes you understand where and how to apply which statistical technique.
- 01Data Manipulation
- 02Exploratory Analysis,
- 03Data Visualization
- 04Data Mining
- 06Sentiment Analysis
- This training will help you gain expertise in R Programming, Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Mining, Regression, Sentiment Analysis and using R Studio for real life case studies on Retail, Social Media.
- 01Advanced Statistical Techniques
- 02Advanced SAS Procedures
- 03SAS Macros
- 04PROC SQL
- 05SAS ODS
- This training is intended to make you an expert in SAS programming and Analytics. You will be able to analyse and write SAS code for real problems.
- You will also learn to use SAS to work with datasets, perform advanced statistical techniques to obtain optimized results with Advanced SAS programming.
- 01LOD Expressions
- 02Tableau Desktop
- 03Tableau Public
- 04Data Visualization
- 05Integration with R
- This training will make you an expert in utilizing Tableau to create and distribute interactive and shareable dashboards. It will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
- You will also learn about Data blending , Charts , Graphs, LOD expressions ,Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor -Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace. In the Data Analyst Masters Program, Data Analytics with R, SAS and Tableau are Instructor - led Online Courses.
Statistics Essentials for Analytics, QlikView, Advanced MS Excel 2010, Python, Analytics for Retail Banks, Decision Tree Modeling Using R , Machine Learning with Mahout, Advanced Predictive Modelling in R are self paced Courses
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- Data Analytics with R Certification
- SAS Training and Certification
- Tableau Training & Certification
- QlikView Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2010
- Python Certification Training
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R