- US (EDT)
- US (CDT)
- US (MDT)
- US (PDT)
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
My career got a boost after learning Data Science from Edureka
Edureka's Data science course provided me with a very good mixture of theoretical and practical training. After completion of the course, I got to work on many POC'S and projects that led to a decent pay hike too. Edureka's training was very informative and practical and the assignments very useful. I can safely say that signing up for Edureka's Data Science training has been a career-changing decision.
I gained confidence to make a career leap to Data Science after this course
I had a wonderful learning experience with Edureka. Not only did I get exposed to Data Science, but I was also able to learn related technologies that helped me in my career. The course also gave me an edge over other candidates when I was looking for a job change and helped me ace my interviews. I am now planning to shift my career to Data Science and Edureka's course has given me the knowledge and confidence to make this career leap.
Edureka is my go-to resource for learning hot technologies such as Data Science and Big Data
Edureka's courses in Big Data and Data Science have helped me excel in my career as a Big Data Developer. I have been able to build expertise in Hadoop and Big Data which has helped me stay up to date with current market trends. This has in turn given me confidence to weather all changes in the industry and build a foolproof skill base.
Hike in Salary 30%
I have been able to build an arsenal of skills in Data Analytics after completing the course at Edureka
Edureka's Data Analytics with R course has helped me build my career in a trending technology. I have benefited a lot from this course and gained practical knowledge of the technology. I am now equipped to shift my career from Network Engineer to Big Data Engineer, thanks to Edureka.
Edureka's Data Analytics with R course helped me take a big step towards my dream career path.
I took up the Data Analytics with R coures at Edureka to explore better career opportunities in Big Data. The course has lived up to its promise and helped me progress from a novice learner to a programmer with a good handle over data analytics. I will be making a career shift in the future and I am confident about achieving my dream career.
Hike in Salary 25%
Data Science Masters Program
Learn from the best
Structured program curated and taught by industry experts
Select weekend or weekday batches as per your convenience
24 x 7 Support executives just a click or call away
Earn Masters Certificate along with course certificates
2.7 MillionCareer Opportunities estimated for Data Science and analytical roles in 2020 28.00 %Annual Growth in job opportunities for data scientists, data developers and data engineers, across the globe
Salary TrendJobs requiring Data Science skills are paying an average of $114,000. Advertised data scientist and data engineering jobs pay an average of $105,000 and $117,000 respectively.
Top IndustriesProminent economic sectors where data analytics is marking its presence include
- Retail Banking
Job titles include
- Data Scientist
- Data & Analytics Manager
- Data Architect
- Principal Scientist
- Data Engineer
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Statistics Essentials for Analytics Scala Essentials Data Science Certification Training Python Certification Training Apache Spark and Scala certification Training AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow Tableau Training & Certification
Sample ID NA
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
This program follows a set structure with 6 core courses and 8 electives spread across 26 weeks. It makes you an expert in key technologies related to Data Science. At the end of each core course, you will be working on a real-time project to gain hands on expertise. By the end of the program you will be ready for seasoned Data Science job roles.
Statistics Essentials 01 Week 2 Modules Course 01/06
- 03Bayesian Inference
- 04Regression Modelling
- This training helps you to understand the various Statistical Techniques and explain how each technique is employed on a real world data set to analyze and conclude insights.
- It covers techniques like Sampling Methods, Conditional Probability, Bayesian Theorem, etc. and makes you understand where and how to apply which statistical technique
Data Science 05 Weeks 10 Modules Course 02/06
- 01Machine Learning
- 02K-Means Clustering
- 03Decision Trees
- 04Random Forest
- 05Naïve Bayes
- 06Time Series
- 07Text Mining
- This training helps you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes using R.
- You'll also learn the concepts of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning while solve real life case studies on various industry domains
Python Certification 05 Weeks 10 Modules Course 03/06
- 01Data Mining
- 02Python Libraries
- 03Web Scraping
- 05Python Scripting
- This training helps you gain expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data by using libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scipy, Scikit and Pyspark
- You will also master concepts like Python machine learning, scripts, sequence, web scraping and big data analytics leveraging Apache Spark
Apache Spark & Scala 05 Weeks 10 Modules Course 04/06
- 02Spark Streaming
- 05Spark SQL
- This training enables you to master concepts like RDDs, different APIs which Spark offers such as Spark Streaming, MLlib, Clustering, and Spark SQL.
- It also covers fundamental concepts like data capturing using Flume, data loading using Sqoop, Kafka cluster etc
AI & Deep Learning Tensorflow 05 Weeks 10 Modules Course 05/06
- 01Neural Networks
- 06Restricted Bolzmann Machine
- This training will make you an expert in training and optimizing basic and convolutional neural networks using real time projects and assignments.
- You will also master the concepts such as Keras, TFlearn, SoftMax function, Autoencoder Neural Networks, Restricted Boltzmann Machine (RBM)
Tableau Training 05 Weeks 10 Modules Course 06/06
- 01LOD Expressions
- 02Tableau Desktop
- 03Tableau Public
- 04Data Visualization
- 05 Integration with R
- This training will make you an expert in utilizing Tableau to create and distribute interactive and shareable dashboards. It will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
- You will also learn about Data blending , Charts , Graphs, LOD expressions ,Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R.
Frequently Asked Questions
Masters Program is a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts and ensures that you transform into Data Scientist. This immersive Data Scientist program starts with Data Science training to master important Data Extraction, Exploration Techniques, and Machine Learning Algorithms, then helps you gain expertise on Python for dealing with Big Data, followed by becoming adept at Apache Spark and it's machine learning capabilities and become proficient in trending skills about AI & Deep learning using Tensorflow and finally ends at Data Visualization using Tableau. Individual courses at edureka focus on specialization in one or two specific skills, however if you intend to become a Data Scientist, then this is the path for you to follow.
Data Scientist Masters Program has been curated after thorough research and recommendations from industry experts. It will help you master concepts of Data Management, Statistics, Machine Learning and Big Data together with hands-on experience of tools & systems used by Data Scientists including Data Visualisation using Tableau. Edureka will be by your side throughout the learning journey - We’re Ridiculously Committed.
Topics covered but not limited to will be : Machine Learning, K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Data Mining, Python Libraries, Statistics, Scala, Spark Streaming, RDDs, MLlib, Spark SQL, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, Time Series, Text Mining, Web Scraping, PySpark, Python Scripting, Neural Networks, Keras, TFlearn, SoftMax, Autoencoder, Restricted Boltzmann Machine, LOD Expressions, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Data Visualization, Integration with R, Probability, Bayesian Inference, Regression Modelling etc.
To know further details, DOWNLOAD CURRICULUM
There are no prerequisites for enrollment to the Masters Program. Whether you are an experienced professional working in the IT industry, or an aspirant planning to enter the world of Data Scientist, Masters Program is designed and developed to accommodate various professional backgrounds.
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor -Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace.
In the Data Science Masters Program, Data Science, Python, Apache Spark and Scala, AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Tableau are Instructor - led Online Courses.
Statistics Essentials for Analytics, Comprehensive Pig, Comprehensive Hive, Comprehensive MapReduce, Advanced MS Excel 2010, Machine Learning with Mahout, Advanced Predictive Modelling in R, Decision Tree Modeling Using R are self paced Courses
Yes! You can be enrolled to multiple other Instructor - Led or Self Paced courses offered by Edureka. This is the advantage of learning with us - “Flexible Schedule”. You can select the batches that allows you to make the best of your learning journey without the fear of overlapping or missing classes.
The recommended duration to complete this program is 26 weeks, however it is up to the individual to complete this program as per their own pace
As soon as you enroll, all the 13 courses mentioned in the curriculum will be added to your account. Edureka provides its learners with immediate and lifetime access to every course, which is a part of the Masters Program
No, we do not enforce order of course completion. Our Masters Program recommends the ideal path for becoming a Data Scientist, however, it is learner’s preference to complete the courses in any order they intend to.
Certificate of Completion for Masters Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the following courses:
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- Data Science Certification Training
- Python Certification Training
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- Tableau Training & Certification
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2010
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
Yes, We would be providing you with certificate of completion for every course that is a part of the learning pathway, once you have successfully submitted the final assessment and it has been verified by our subject matter experts.