Salary TrendAn average full stack developer earns a median annual salary of about$82.8K a year. However, with the right skills and proper advocacy, some can command a market value of upwards of $121K a year.
Top CitiesThe top cities for employment as a full stack developers are
- Silicon Valley
- Los Angeles
Job titles include
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Full Stack Developer
Learning Path - Become an Alpha Geek
Master Program CertificateApplicable for learners enrolling for entire learning path
Free Elective Courses along with learning path
About the Program
- 06Google APIs
- This training starts with the basics of web development using HTML5 and CSS3 to deploying the websites on Amazon Simple Storage Service.
- You will also learn how to use Twitter Bootstrap 3 components like Carousel, ScrollSpy, Fixed Navigation Bar, Accordion, Jumbotron, Thumbnails, Forms, Modals, Bootstrap tour etc.
- 01jQuery Forms
- 02jQuery Events
- 03jQuery Plugins
- 04jQuery Mobile
- This training starts with the fundamental concepts of jQuery DOM Traversing, jQuery Events API, jQuery Effects to advance topics of jQuery UI Widgets, jQuery Mobile etc.
- You will also get to implement real time UI Project on web application and mobile app.
- 02DOM Manipulation
- 03REST API
- 04Async Libraries
- 06MVC Framework
- This training makes you an expert in concepts such as SPA (Single Page Application), DOM manipulations, DOM events, Dependency Injection (DI), REST API communication, Async supporting libraries, and external libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
- 02EJS Template
- This Training helps you develop applications using ExpressJS and deploying them to Heroku.
- You will also learn how to use EJS/Jade/Handlebars, build applications backed by MongoDB, and Socket IO
- 01MongoDB Architecture
- 03Schema Design
- 04Data Modelling
- This training helps you gain expertise in leading document-oriented NoSQL database, designed with both Scalability and Developer agility.
- You'll also master MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design and Data Modelling, Indexing using real-life case studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor -Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace.
In the Full Stack Developer Masters Program, Angular, Node.js and MongoDB Certification Training are Instructor - led Online Courses.
Web Development, Jquery UI Development, ReactJS with Redux, PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks, Mastering Git and GitHub and Fundamentals of Cloud Computing are self paced Courses
- Web Development Certification Training
- JQuery UI Development
- Angular Certification Training
- Node.js Certification Training
- MongoDB Certification Training
- ReactJS with Redux Certification Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training,
- Mastering Git and GitHub
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing are self paced Courses