Business Development Executive Banglore, KA, India
- Attend customer calls and convert them into sales
- Generate revenue and make huge impact in Edureka's growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka's products in the market.
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
- Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities.
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- 0-1 year of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets.
- Logical thinker, good at analogy is preferred
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
- Willing to work in US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift).