Associate - Digital Marketing Banglore, KA, India
- Working closely with different departments to ensure that the Social CRM works effectively.
- Maintaining good turnaround time in responses and 100% coverage in responses to comments on different social and online channels.
- Participating in creation of monthly social media calendar and assisting in its execution.
- Scheduling social media posts on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and G+ and monitoring performance.
- Speaking to customers to create customer success stories to be used in marketing communication.
- Will also participate in brand communication related activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good hold over English - both oral and written - with sound grammar.
- Hardworking with a willingness to learn.
- Uses different social media channels and has knowledge of their unique features.
- Articulate and enjoys interacting with people.
- Has a creative bent of mind.
- Is organized and results driven.
- Experience with social media management systems a plus.
- Duration of the internship is for 3 months. Based on the performance it can be confirmed for permanent employment with us.