Follow the below steps that would be helpful to learn Data Analysis:
- Learn languages like SAS,R, Python etc
- I strongly say improve your MS Excel skills because trust will need this a lot while doing your analytics job.
- I would request to please read through this blog Beginners Guide to Career in Analytics which really explains in detail what skills you should have as data scientist or how to make yourself ready for the data analyst career.
- I strongly say work hard in developing your excel skills too because you need them a lot while working on analytics field you can take some courses like - Data Analyst Masters Program
- The best mantra to become good in analytics is lots of hardwork with a consistent approach
There are various online resources which can teach you excel/SAS/R etc really well but you need lot of time to research this out who is offering what and you need to browse through various websites,youtube channels etc.
But if you are getting any course from Edureka then i would suggest you to go for them because they have already done the hardest part for you to bring everything at one place.
I would recommend please go through the below video which can really help you a lot in choosing the right course.