The first and foremost step in learning any programming language is making sure that you understand how to learn. Here are some tips and guidelines you can follow which will help you make the new concepts you are learning as a beginner:
- First, start with syntax and basics, install Python from any official site and install it and you are good to go \write and run Python code.
- Once you have a good grasp on basic data structures (strings, lists, dictionaries, sets), object-oriented programming, and writing classes, it’s time to start building.
- These topics will help you learn python from scratch: variable and data types, operator, strings, lists, tuples
- Second, you need to learn about Learning libraries and frameworks, now start learning different Python libraries or frameworks depending on what you want to do with Python. here are some Python library listed:
- Code every day, Consistency is very important when you are learning a new language. We recommend making a commitment to code every day. Committing to coding every day will really help develop that muscle memory.
- Build Something, For beginners, there are many small exercises that will really help you become confident with Python.
- Interact with the people By Contacting experienced people, you can easily discuss your doubts with them or participate in discussions. You can also join online forums to get in touch with Python experts and improve your knowledge with efficiency,
At last, I want to share my experience that to start learning from the internet is good but without proper guidance and experts hand it is a bit tough. It will be helpful to take up a course and follow the stepwise path to learn and get certified also. Have a look in the link given below:
Check the youtube videos where the tutorial has end to end explanation on python https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJJIrtnfpk
To get certified with python I would suggest you have a look on the given link below:
I hope this will be helpful to start and hope you do well.