Hey All, if you are going to attend an interview in a startup, you can expect following types of questions:
1. Question about your previous employment or work experience, if you are experienced.
2. If you are a fresher, then they might ask you about your personal work models like GitHub or CodeChef or Stackoverflow accounts. Or they could ask you to share your projects.
3. Usually start-ups interview process involves practical knowledge. So you could be asked to write some code snippet or workflow.
4. Most importantly they ask you whether you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and whether you could take ownership of your work, because in start-ups everyone works individually and have to be answerable for their work.
5. They could also ask you if you are comfortable working for extra hours, if needed.