Job description -
1. Proficiency in Technologies such as Docker, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible.
2. Monitoring the production environments by performing regular monitoring of alerts
3. Build and maintain automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines by leveraging the CI/CD tools
4. Collaborate with the application development team, infrastructure and application support team for application and environment-related information
5. Build and maintain configuration and deployment management scripts
6. Work with various teams to troubleshoot the issues related to CI/CD pipelines, configuration and deployment issues
7. Build tools and processes to improve build and release management activities and also to improve team productivity
Looking to become a DevOps Engineer and improve your skills in automation, deployment, and infrastructure management? Look no further than our comprehensive DevOps Engineer Course!