Required skills for a DevOps Engineer are -
1. Proficient knowledge in scripting (Linux/Unix shell scripts / Python / Ruby, etc.) and Hands-on experience in Configuration Management and Deployment tools (Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Terraform, etc.)
2. Good knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo / Travis CI, etc.) and building CI/CD pipelines good knowledge in GIT (GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket) or SCM tools (SVN, TFS, etc.)
3. Good knowledge in complete Software Development Life CycleGood knowledge in integrating SCM, Code Quality, Code Coverage and Testing tools for CI/CD pipelines.
4. Knowledge in Containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable
5. Experience in DevOps Services of cloud vendors (AWS/Azure/GCP,etc.) is desirable.
6. Exposure to application and infrastructure monitoring tools is desirable
Gain a competitive edge in the tech industry with our DevOps Engineer Course.