Below are the various technologies discussed in Edureka Community
- 84 questions - Questions regarding the implementation of Apache Kafka are discussed under this category. Kafka is an open-source distributed stream processing platform which can be integrated with other popular big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, and Storm.
- 598 questions - This category entertains questions regarding the working and implementation of Apache Spark. Spark is an open-source cluster computing framework for real-time big data processing with built-in modules for streaming, SQL, machine learning and graph processing.
Big Data Hadoop
- 1,860 questions - This category is home to all questions related to Apache Hadoop. Hadoop is an open-source framework for performing distributed storage and processing of big data on a cluster of computers.
- 1,513 questions - This category houses questions pertaining to various aspects of Blockchain, Ethereum and Hyperledger. Blockchain is an open and distributed digital ledger which can record transactions (made in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency) between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way.
- 1,058 questions - All questions related to Career growth, job opportunities, tips and opinions in IT’s trending and evergreen technologies are discussed here.
- 3,097 questions - Also referred to as 'cloud', it is the practise of storing, managing, & processing your data and programs over the internet rather than on your local hardware. Any problem that you face when working on cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, or GCP can be asked here.
Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- 90 questions - This category is home to all Security Specialists and Ethical Hackers. Cyber Security and Ethical hacking is a practice to improve the Security of network and applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- 1,196 questions - You can ask any question related to Data Analytics, Data Mining, Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence here. Data Science is concerned with predicting the outcome of a situation backed by extracting insights/ discovering patterns from data and by applying various statistical algorithms, machine learning principles to it.
- 270 questions - This category discusses everything related to SQL/ NoSQL Databases. Database is an organized collection of data in the form of tables. The collection is associated using schemas, tables, queries, reports, views, and other objects.
DevOps & Agile
- 3,095 questions - Being one of the hottest categories, anything related to CI, CD, CM, and VCS is discussed here. DevOps and Agile are both approaches to software development but differ in the way the processes are executed. Both these methodologies stress on the importance of communication, collaboration, integration, automation, and measurement of cooperation between software developers, testers, IT Admins and other professionals.
Events & Trending Topics
- 27 questions - This category hosts all kinds of tech related discussions and debates. You can share and talk about popular events where any technology has been at the center stage
IoT (Internet of Things)
- 361 questions - All discussions and questions related to programming, IoT devices, its usage, popular projects, and challenges faced can be posted here. Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which can connect, collect and transfer data over the internet without any human intervention.
- 234 questions - Linux is an open-source operating system which is the most used in the industry. Linux Administration is the responsibility maintaining the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. Questions on concepts related to Linux administration and use of Linux in general can be posted here.
- 173 questions - You can ask any question related to Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Deep learning, Data science or anything related to the algorithms used for these technologies. Machine Learning is an application of AI that provides systems the ability to learn by themselves from their experiences.
- 5 questions - In this category, you can discuss anything related to MicroStrategy and its usage. MicroStrategy is an enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) tool which provides strong support for data visualization with interactive dashboards, scorecards, highly formatted reports, ad hoc query, alerts, and automated report distribution.
- 460 questions - This is a hot and trending category where you can discuss anything related to Power BI’s data visualization or data integration challenges. You may also discuss popular Power BI projects. Power BI is a business intelligence tool with a strong support for data visualization, self-service bi, report and dashboard creation.
- 2,950 questions - This is the most active category where discussions regarding Python general take place. You can discuss about errors in programming logic, or about Python’s use with Selenium or about the use of Python in analytics. Python is a dynamic, strongly typed, object-oriented, multipurpose programming language which is very easy to learn, and understand thanks to its clean, uniform syntax. It has now evolved into a strong data analytics and visualization engine.
- 649 questions - This category is home to questions on RPA. Robotic process automation(RPA) is the process of automating current workflows by making use of robots to reduce human intervention for daily tasks.
- 1,550 questions - You can ask question regarding testing with Selenium in this category. You can share your error log or testing scenario and indulge in discussions. Selenium is an open-source testing tool for automating web browsers tests. It in-turn has a suite of tools which can be used for testing in various ways and degrees.
- 474 questions - In this category, you can carry out discussions pertaining to Tableau and its usage. Tableau is a family of interactive data visualization tools mainly providing self-service business intelligence.
- 73 questions - This category hosts questions on implementation and challenges faced with Talend. Talend is a data integration service provider which provides a single platform for data integration across public, private, and hybrid cloud, as well as on-premises environments.