Customer Service & Support Desk, IT & Infrastructure Support, Data Migration & Management, Connecting Process Islands.
In a nutshell:
To become an RPA developer one should have a
- Strong understanding of the business
- Logical mind
- System analysis Background
To become an RPA specialist. One should understand what exactly RPA is and get an answer to the below Questions Generally?
- What Is RPA? (Robotic Process Automation)
- Where can I Apply the RPA Processes and Tools?
- What are the use cases?. Which Industry is mostly Benefits from it?
As of now following sectors trying to implement it rapidly
Starting from selecting the right course among top 3 RPA vendor
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
You can go through this where all the curriculum has been mentioned https://www.edureka.co/robotic-process-automation-training