Hey Thomas, if you are a fresher and new to IT industry, you can check out these job portals which are very helpful in job hunting:
1. AngelList: One of the best platforms for getting jobs from small to medium level companies. A lot of Startups put their job postings here and the overall application process is short as people respond really fast.
2. Hashjob: Again one of the very good portal for getting Startup jobs. Real good for freshers.
3. LinkedIn: LinkedIn Jobs offers a variety of jobs from some really good and big companies but mostly they require experienced people. So if you are a fresher, its quite difficult to get a job from LinkedIn.
4. Naukri: Naukri offers a wide range of jobs based on your skills and experience level. But the problem here is that they will send you good jobs only if you keep updating your resume on their portal daily or once in a week.
5. Freshersworld: Freshersworld is also a good platform for getting jobs, though they offer a lot of non-tech jobs for unpaid users.