The responsibilities of a Cloud Automation engineer are as follows:
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management support, including coding and scripting, automated build and deployment processing, agile deployment, and process reengineering.
- Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Builds automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime (through build process, packaging, testing and automatic deployment).
- Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment. May assist in production support.
- Evaluates existing applications and platforms and provides recommendations for improving performance by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications.
If you need to know more about Cloud Computing, We recommend joining Cloud Computing Training today.