The skill required for a Cloud Automation Engineer are as follows:
• Strong Background in AWS, with focus on AWS Lambda and Cloud Formation.
• Experience using Terraform at enterprise level
• Experience in leveraging REST APIs for third party integrations.
• Experience in Windows and Linux Administration.
• 4 years + Commercial experience building .net applications.
• 2 years + Commercial experience in developing PowerShell code and Modules for automation.
• Experience with Continuous Integration technologies.
• A working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
If you need to know more about Cloud Computing, We recommend joining Cloud Computing Certification today.