The job profile you want to opt for, demands both management skills and sound technical knowledge. They will test your understanding of technical issues and communication skills. You need to go through both the technical as well as HR round to qualify for selection.
So technical round can be face to face, telephonic or Skype depending on convenience. Questions will be based on your CV and area of specialization.
For Technical round questions can be like:-
1. Your introduction.
2. What were the challenges in your previous job?
3. Contribution to your previous job?
4. Questions on how to lead your team and manage a project?
5. What is your expectation of the next job?
6. They may ask you what is the most complex task you have handled in your previous job?
HR round:- Once you are cleared with your technical interview, you go on to an interview with the HR department. You will be asked some common HR questions around your communication skills, work ethics, teamwork skills, leadership skills. This is also the time when they will discuss on salary, work location, terms of employment, etc.
So be patient while answering those questions, have a positive attitude for all your answers.