1. Click on Get Data.
2. Go to Database and select Oracle database.
3. For oracle provider, click here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-connect-oracle-database#installing-the-oracle-client
4. Download and install the same.
5. Then Type your server name.
6. Type any sql statements. (optional)
7. Connect data through import or direct query to Oracle database.
8. Select mode of authentication (window /database/Microsoft account)
9. Select required tables and fields residing in oracle database for creating your report and visualization.
10. Click Ok.
11. Now the data is retrieved and is ready to create visualizations.
Hope this helps you.
Follow these steps, to connect to MYSQL ...READ MORE
Follow these steps to connect to SQL ...READ MORE
To save powerbi file directly to report ...READ MORE
You can open Visuals from embedded ...READ MORE
You can use AWS Data pipeline to ...READ MORE
Follow the below steps and procedures:
Must have ...READ MORE
Please check the below-mentioned syntax and commands:
To ...READ MORE
To enable the database service to start ...READ MORE
Follow these steps to connect to data ...READ MORE
Follow these steps, to connect to IBM ...READ MORE