Follow these steps to connect to data source from Sap Hana:
1. Click on Get Data.
2. Go to Database and select SAP HANA.
3. For Hana connectors, click here https://support.sap.com/en/product/connectors.html .
4. Download and install the same.
5. Then Type your server name.
6. Type any Sql statements. (optional).
7. Select mode of authentication (window /database).
8. Select required tables and fields residing in Hana for creating your report and visualization.
9. Connect data through import(for less data/offline) or direct query(metadata/online) to Hana.
10. Click Ok.
11. Now the data is retrieved and is ready to create visualizations.
Hope this helps you.