The responsibility of a Cloud Deployment Engineer can be listed as follows:-
• Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple AWS services.
• Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept applications.
• Write and interpret configuration scripts for customer environments to install programs, configure logging, and modify configuration files.
• Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and suggest fixes.
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions depending on customer use cases.
• Leverage your extensive support experience to work with internal AWS teams on improving our services.
• Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
• Create tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for internal and customer communities.
• Learn and apply ground breaking technologies.