Most of the growing companies are using cloud providers like AWS. This requires them to have cloud experts in the house. There is huge market open for AWS experts. And this AWS certification will get you closer to becoming an expert.
On completion of the AWS Certification training, you will be able to:
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Efficiently handle Ingress and Egress data to and from AWS
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identify the appropriate usage of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS pricing and identify cost control mechanisms
AWS Certification will boost your career because:
- Amazon Web Services (CSA) certification is rated as the most valued IT Certification globally.
- In the latest Magic Quadrant report released by Gartner, AWS maintained its position as the king of cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers
- The average salary of AWS Architect is $125k
- AWS market is expected to reach $236B by 2020 at a CAGR of 22%
You can take up the certification training which will prepare you for the official AWS exam, clear the exam and heyy! You are certified!!
You can check out the course by Edureka, “AWS Architect Certification Training” that aims to help professionals leverage the AWS platform for creating cloud-based and distributed applications.