Let me list a few differences or points for each for you.
- Job roles/options - are more in case of a well-established company in general than a new startup company.
- Payscale - Startup is unstable whereas a well-established company is stable for a job.
- Recognition and Brand name - a startup needs some time to get its fame and growth, so your company previous is not much recognized compared to companies.
- Flexibility - startups are less flexible than companies.
- Benefits - Startups offer less compared to companies.