The basic responsibility can be as follows:-
• Own infrastructure to support our Azure-based Cloud platform.
• Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection preferably tools provided by Microsoft itself.
• Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software that supports 100% automation.
• Evangelize and implement the concepts of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
• Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
• Participating in on-call escalation to troubleshoot customer facing issues.
• Enhancing monitoring of systems, services to solve problems before they become problems for our customers.
• Analyze and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
• Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime