Hey @Ali, follow these steps to integrate selenium with jenkins.
Assumption- Already have jenkins installed and running and java path is explicitly added.
Follow these steps to execute selenium built using jenkins:
- Create a batch file save it where your jenkins.war is saved
- Create a new build in jenkins as freestyle
- Go to Advanced Project -> check Use Custom Workspace -> Inset the location of your project directory
- Go to Manage Jenkins -> Configure system -> Build
- Select Execute Windows Batch command -> under command, add the name of the batch file you've created -> Save and Apply
- Finally, run your build and check the console output.