Hey All, you can use following steps to integrate selenium with jenkins. You first need to build a project in Jenkins using Ant or Maven:
1. Create a new job in Jenkins by clicking New Item.
2. Select Maven project in the option. If Maven project option is not available then you need to install maven plugin and then follow these steps.
3. Give a name to the job and click OK.
4. Now go to manage jenkins and then configure system. Here make sure you have JDK installed and correct JAVA_HOME.
5. Now go to the build section of the new job. In the root POM enter the path to your pom.xml file. In the goals and options enter clean install or clean test or whatever maven commands that you wish to execute. Then click on apply.
6. Now go to your project page and click on build now option. now maven will build the project and testng will run the test cases. Once the build process is done, you can click on the project on the jenkins dashboard. You can now see the result of your project.You can also the output in the console output option.