Project Management Professional® Certification (PMP) or more popularly called PMP® Certification is one of the most renowned certifications in the field of Project Management. It is a globally acknowledged professional certification program in project management, that legalizes a professional’s education and experience in project management.
Because you are preparing for the certification so you need to know a few areas around the PMP exam and certification.
It takes approx 6-8 weeks of time for a working professional to prepare for the exam.
PMP® Exam Syllabus:
- The syllabus for PMP® certification is based on the PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge)® Guide.
- According to the PMBOK® Guide, the PMP® exam syllabus is built surrounding various process groups and knowledge areas.
With Project Management certification, how do they judge the efficiency and credibility of a Project Manager to entrust your project?
Below are the major project management certifications that are preferred by major companies across the globe:
- Project Management Profesional (PMP)® Certification
- PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)®
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
You can check out PMP® Certification Exam Training by Edureka. We provide structured training where you will be guided by PMP® Certified Trainers, who have years of experience in training.
For further reference regarding PMP® Certification, you can go through this https://youtu.be/zKm_2Q5KqWM, it will give you a complete insight of the PMP® Certification and why it is so prestigious.