I passed my online PMP exam today. The PMP Course Online can be of great help for the exam.
Here's my experience:
1. The check-in process was smooth. You download the on Vue software - Perform system test - Take pictures of yourself, ID, and the room/desk where you plan to take the exam.
2. Next, you confirm that you are ready to begin the exam and wait until the proctor initiates the exam (your laptop is locked at this point & all actions recorded).
3. There is a 10-minute in-built break after 90 questions. You can wish to skip it but I choose to take it. It's important to note that you can't review the first 90 questions afterward...so make sure to review them before starting the break.
4. I didn't use the whiteboard, so can't say if it is good or bad.
5. The only problem I faced was with the calculator (I couldn't find it on the screen toolbar). I contacted the proctor via chat but she wasn't sure either. So I managed without it since I only had 5-6 questions involving calculations.
Overall, I think it is a very good workable channel to take the PMP exam as long as you can have a distraction-free environment. Try not to move your hands often or touch your face or move away from the screen.
I hope this will help you.