PMP® Certification is known as the golden standard in the field of project management. It attracts many experienced professionals who want to advance their careers by a notch.
Here goes the exam questions & answers is a small step, to help you out in achieving your goal:
Define Project Scope.
- It is the design of experiments that are used to complete the project work.
- It is the combination of the cost and the schedule which is required to complete the project work.
2. What is a Program?
- A very large and complex project.
- A collection of projects which have common resources. [Ans]
- A collection of sub-projects having a common goal.
3. What is the acceptable range used for determining the realistic activity cost estimates?
- Level of Accuracy
- Units of Measure
- Level of Precision
4. The best project organization structure for a small but highly technical project will be:
- Matrix Organization
- Functional Organization [Ans]
- Mixed Organization
5. What is the role of the change control board?
- Assessing the impact of the change on Project objectives.
- Defining requirements for the customer.
- Doing performance appraisal for team members involved in implementing changes.
You can also, check out our PMP® Certification Training if you want to ensure your job as a project manager because certifications like PMP, Prince2, etc. help in beefing up your resume and are preferred by employers globally.
Few more on project manager interview questions.:
- What is your understanding of Project Management?
2. Elaborate on the Project Management Life Cycle Process?
The Project Management Life Cycle is a series of various activities/tasks that are crucial for accomplishing project objectives or targets. Four simple phrases which are listed below:
3. What is your leadership style?
Leadership is a quality that every project manager must possess. Every leader has his own leadership style to guide his team. The leadership style refers to a leader’s characteristic behavior while directing, motivating, guiding, and managing his team to bring the best out of them.
4. How would you handle a difficult stakeholder involved in your project?
Stakeholders hold a high authority and are an integral part of a project having their consent is very important.
In some cases it can be difficult to handle, then what you should do is:
- Accept their authority without fighting
- Remove all the negative emotions
- Understand their issue
- Ask for advice and listen to them
5. What is the difference between Risk Impact and Risk Probability?
Risk Probability is the chance that a risk will occur whereas Risk Impact is the cost when a risk does occur.
Risk Probability and Impact Relation
I hope you found this PMP® Exam Questions & Answers informative. The questions that you learned in this PMP® Exam questions & answers are the most sought-after questions that are asked in the PMP® Certification exam.
For a detailed exam preparation plan, you can refer to our PMP® Exam prep blog. Wishing you all the best for your interview. Happy learning.