There's always a challenge finding a position during times such as a pandemic as many companies put "hold"s or "freezes" on hiring.
Nevertheless, as you are willing and prepared with the PMP to take another leap in your career, so look out for everything, do not limit your view.
I would suggest you refer to this https://www.edureka.co/blog/what-is-pmp/ for all you need to know about PMP
There are few job designation listed below, you can go through:
- Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)
- Project Engineer.
- Project Manager, Construction.
- Operations Manager.
- Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)
- Construction Project Manager.
- Assistant Project Manager, Construction.
The best advice I can give is the following:
1) Keep yourself busy by learning - take webinars, online classes in PM / agile / etc
2) If you want to pursue a PMP Certification now and have the background - DO IT!
3) Be flexible in your job requirements, realize you might have to take a level down or a contract position to get your foot in the door somewhere.
4) Be patient - everything is really slow right now. You can be the best candidate in the world for a position but because of companies adjusting to being remote onboarding and hiring is slow in many places.
Good luck to you!