Nowadays Flutter is taking the market. It has lots of advantages. Some of the advantages are listed below.
- Be highly productive
- Develop for iOS and Android from a single codebase
- Do more with less code, even on a single OS, with a modern, expressive language and a declarative approach
- Prototype and iterate easily
- Experiment by changing code and reloading as your app runs (with hot reload)
- Fix crashes and continue debugging from where the app left off
- Create beautiful, highly-customized user experiences
- Benefit from a rich set of Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets built using Flutter’s framework
- Realize custom, beautiful, brand-driven designs, without the limitations of OEM widget sets
I hope this will give you some ideas.
To know more about Flutter, join our Best Flutter Course today.