Regarding your query, you have to follow few steps given below:
- You can use the relative date slicer just like any other slicer. Create a slicer visual for your report and then select a date value for the Field value. In the following image, we selected the OrderDate field.
- Select the slicer on your canvas and then the carat in the upper-right corner of the slicer visual. If the visual has date data, the menu displays the option for Relative.
- For the relative date slicer, select Relative.
- You can then select the settings.
- For the first set in the relative date slicer, you will have to choose: Last
- The second (middle) setting in the relative date slicer lets you enter a number to define the relative date range that is: 10
- The third setting lets you pick the date measurement. You will have to choose: days
Now data that you can see will be the last 10 days data.
I hope this will help you.