We use Anaconda Navigator to launch an application. After that, you need to create and run a simple Python program with Spyder and Jupyter Notebook.
First, you need to open Navigator, if you are working with Windows, you need to Start menu, click the Anaconda Navigator desktop app.
- With Linux: Open a terminal window and type anaconda-navigator. Now Run Python in Spyder IDE. If you already have Spyder installed, you can jump right to the Launch step.
Launch Spyder by clicking Spyder’s Launch button.
In the new file on the left, delete any placeholder text, then type or copy/paste print("Hello Anaconda").
In the top menu, click File - Save As and name your new program hello.py.
Run your new program by clicking the triangle Run button.
You can see your program’s output in the bottom right Console pane.
Regarding installing the package on anaconda IDE:
The Python Spyder IDE comes as a default implementation along with Anaconda Python distribution. This is not just the recommended method, but also the easiest one. Follow the steps given below to install the Python Spyder IDE::
- Go to the official Anaconda website using the following link: https://www.anaconda.com
- Click on the Download option on the top right as shown below:
- Once the installer is downloaded, you can see a dialog box for the Setup. Complete the Setup and click on Finish.
- Then, search for Anaconda Navigator in the search bar of your system and launch Spyder. Once launched, you will see a screen.
This was about your doubt and to know more about how other things are going to work, then you can go through this: https://www.edureka.co/blog/spyder-ide/#installation