With the relative date slicer or filter, you can apply time-based filters to any date column in your data model.
For example, steps are:
- You can use the relative date slicer to show only sales data that's happened within the last 30 days.
- When you refresh the data, the relative time period automatically applies the appropriate relative date constraint.
- Now you can use the relative date slicer just like any other slicer.
- Create a slicer visual for your report and then select a date value for the Field value.
- Select the slicer on your canvas and then the carat in the upper-right corner of the slicer visual. If the visual has date data, the menu will display the option for Relative.
- For the relative date slicer, select Relative.