Hey Manish, I'm sure you've heard of the saying "like honey to sugar". Its something similar with DevOps with AWS. DevOps is an amazing way of carrying out the entire development cycle and using it with cloud just makes things even better. Here are a few points that'll justify my answer why use DevOps with Cloud:
- DevOps and Cloud go hand in hand, complement each other.
- Cloud offers DevOps a centralized platform for production, testing, and deployment with the feature that lets you automate stuff
- Cloud sets you free with all the DevOps tools integration
- Cloud provides a lot of services and they have special services for DevOps. These services can be implemented by just executing them.
- This combination provides centralized governance and control for streamlines process, cutting the expenditure.