Here are the steps involved in testing broken links using Jmeter.
- Launch JMeter
- Add a Thread Group
- Add an HTTP Request under Thread Group
- Update the URL of the web page on which you need to find the broken links
- Add a ‘Regular Expression Extractor‘ under the HTTP Request.
- Add a ForEach Controller (To iterate all the links)
- Under ForEach controller, Add an HTTP request (this is to send the HTTP request & see if the given link is broken or not)
Hope this helps!
Get your JMeter certification to become a certified today.