Today's era opt digitalization to ensure precise authentication of the stored data, to avoid unnecessary data loss.
Digitalization ensures proper encryption of the credentials to confirm that only right person access the data
Cloud Storage services (offered be cloud service providers) do support such features to ensure secure storage of the user data.
I would suggest you to go for AWS
The reasons to choose AWS are:
- AWS is leading the industry for more than 10 years, by hosting websites and securely storing the data associated with it
- Hence, they are more equipped to handle your data, as they have better cloud security experts for securing your company’s data, along with 1000s of other hosts on their platform
To authenticate and protect your data credentials, AWS offers following security aspects:
- Multi factor authentication (MFA): It Monitors anomalous logins using continuous security monitoring
- It do implements a logging service at the host level
- It offers different secret management system, such as rotate credentials
To develop a proper understanding of AWS security have a look at Video: https://youtu.be/0lw4KU5wHsk