- AWS jobs are related to working with Cloud Computing (.i,.e .storage, database, network, security, compute and many more) Where you make use of services offered by Amazon for the betterment of the organization
- All you need is to be aware of all the Amazon Web Services plus also have a good hands on experience of these services to perform AWS Job
- So According to me having a certification is necessary for doing an AWS Jobs
- It adds more value and weight to your resume which indeed helps to get better opportunities in your career
- But After every 2 years, AWS updates their curriculum, sp any certification is valid only for 2 years. After every 2 years you need to take up the certification exam again and the amount to take up the certification will be half the current exam price
Even taking up certification will make you aware of the new inventions done to the curriculum along with it you also learn quite new things and stay updated with the current era of technology
set of certifications offered by AWS are as below-
- You are free to choose any of these Certifications as per you domain or field of interest
- Before 2018 you were supposed to clear associate level certification was a compulsion to take up professional level of certification but now none of the certifications require any kind of prior certification as prerequisite
- All you need is good programming skills and better understanding of networking before taking step to AWS environment
- I would conclude that " having a certification is a good way to let people know your expertise".
All the best for your certification exam!!