Following are the different types of AI:
- Reactive Machines AI: Based on present actions, it cannot use previous experiences to form current decisions and simultaneously update their memory.
Example: Deep Blue
- Limited Memory AI: Used in self-driving cars. They detect the movement of vehicles around them constantly and add it to their memory.
- Theory of Mind AI: Advanced AI that has the ability to understand emotions, people and other things in the real world.
- Self Aware AI: AIs that posses human-like consciousness and reactions. Such machines have the ability to form self-driven actions.
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI): General purpose AI, used in building virtual assistants like Siri.
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI): Also known as strong AI. An example is the Pillo robot that answers questions related to health.
- Artificial Superhuman Intelligence (ASI): AI that possesses the ability to do everything that a human can do and more. An example is the Alpha 2 which is the first humanoid ASI robot.