Hey @Ramesh, you can use Switch activity for switch cases in your workflow. You can follow the mentioned steps for getting a better idea about Switch activity:
- Create a new Sequence. Then create a variable intNumber of Integer type.
- Now add an Input Dialog activity and add Title & Label to prompt user to enter a number.
- Store the user-entered value in Output into intNumber.
- Then add a Switch activity. In the Expression field, type "intNumber mod 2". This verifies if the user’s input number is divisible by 2.
- Now in the Default section, add a Write Line activity. In the Text field, type intNumber.ToString + " is an even number.".
- Click the Add new case line, and in the Case Value field, type 1. Add a Write Line activity to this case and type intNumber.ToString + " is an odd number." to the Text fields in Write Line.