1. Information: Shields data from unauthorized access and leaks.
2. Networks: Defends against intruders and malware.
3. Software: Identifies and rectifies software vulnerabilities.
4. Devices: Secures end-user devices like computers and mobiles.
5. Identity: Manages authorized access to resources.
6. Infrastructure: Protects servers, databases, and data centers.
7. Cloud: Addresses security challenges in cloud environments.
8. Physical Assets: Guards hardware and infrastructure from real-world threats.
9. Recovery: Ensures organizations can rebound from incidents.
10. Education: Trains employees on risks and best practices.
11. IoT: Safeguards internet-connected devices.
12. Incident Response: Manages responses to security breaches.
13. Regulatory Adherence: Complies with data protection laws and standards.
In essence, cybersecurity ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of digital assets and services.