Formulas should typically be set to automatic as a response to this query. In my situation, this is not effective.
The second typical response is that an Excel parameter is being affected by a macro. That's not how my issue is at all (xlsx file).
My straightforward formula in Office 2010 is not updating.
The formula is:
The spreadsheet is updated for everything else. The appropriate value is in the cell in MainCopy. The value shown is the value from before I updated the data on MainCopy. The value on this page remained the same even after I updated MainCopy.
- Researched this issue on the internet - all solutions easy to find do not address this problem
- Pressed F9 (did nothing)
- Pressed Shift-F9 (did nothing)
- Turned calculation to manual and hit all combinations of F9 (did nothing)
- Turned calculation back to automatic (did nothing)
- Saved with a new name (did nothing)
- Re-updated data on MainCopy (did nothing)
- Selected the cell and hit F9 (did nothing)
- Put my cursor in the box and hit enter (UPDATED VALUE CORRECTLY)
I cannot put my cursor in each box and hit enter, there are too many boxes. In addition, this is creating a major error trap in a spreadsheet that needs to be corrected. Is there some obscure setting triggered in this file that is creating this issue?