I'm trying to make a button with an embedded image seem different:
I'm attempting to:
- When the button is disabled, change the background colour.
- When the button is disabled, change the image in the button.
- When the hover effect is disabled, disable it.
- When you click and drag the image in the button, it appears separately; I don't want that to happen.
- The button's text can be selected. That's something I'd like to avoid as well.
I attempted to implement this in button[disabled]. Some effects, however, could not be turned off. such as top: 1px; relative position: relative; and image