I have an organizational Microsoft account and a Visual Studio Professional subscription. Also, I have my own Microsoft account and a project in Azure DevOps. I need is to connect my own DevOps repository to the DevOps project in my organizational account.
The goal is to set up CI/CD and deploy my project in Azure under my Visual Studio Professional subscription. I found OAuth configurations settings under Organization Settings in DevOps but there are no options to connect another DevOps repository. The workflow:
- Push changes to my own DevOps repo
- Get these changes in the organizational DevOps repo
- Deploy to Azure under organizational Visual Studio Professional Subscription.
If there is some way to omit the 2nd step it would be great. steps done:
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/appcenter/build/connect - indicates there should be some way to achieve this goal, but I found nothing in google
- Tried to use DevOps starter in Azure, but there is only one DevOps organization - the one from my organizational account and no way to add an external one.
- Azure DevOps -> Organization Settings -> OAuth configurations: there are only GitHub and BitBucket source types.