I'm developing a small domain checker and I can't get .SE to work:
public string Lookup(string domain, RecordType recordType, SeoToolsSettings.Tld tld)
TcpClient tcp = new TcpClient();
string strDomain = recordType.ToString() + " " + domain + "\r\n";
byte bytDomain = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(strDomain.ToCharArray());
Stream s = tcp.GetStream();
s.Write(bytDomain, 0, strDomain.Length);
StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(tcp.GetStream(), Encoding.ASCII);
string strLine = "";
StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
while (null != (strLine = sr.ReadLine()))
if (tld.WhoIsDelayMs > 0) System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(tld.WhoIsDelayMs);
I've tried whois servers whois.nic-se.se and whois.iis.se put I keep getting:
# Copyright (c) 1997- .SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation).
# All rights reserved.
# The information obtained through searches, or otherwise, is protected
# by the Swedish Copyright Act (1960:729) and international conventions.
# It is also subject to database protection according to the Swedish
# Copyright Act.
# Any use of this material to target advertising or
# similar activities is forbidden and will be prosecuted.
# If any of the information below is transferred to a third
# party, it must be done in its entirety. This server must
# not be used as a backend for a search engine.
# Result of search for registered domain names under
# the .SE top level domain.
# The data is in the UTF-8 character set and the result is
# printed with eight bits.
"domain google.se" not found.
I've tried changing to UTF8 with no other result.
When I try using whois from sysinternals I get the correct result, but not with my code, not even using SE.whois-servers.net.