I am trying to loop through all the available schemas of my Oracle database but so far not able to succeed. Following are the tasks which I am performing:
1. Establishing a connection
2. Using an existing schema to fetch the data attOracleInput component
3. Assigning a variable, using tJavaRow component
4. Iterating through the data using tFlowToIterate component
5. Using tOracleRow component, alter the schema that was retrieved at step 2
6. Writing a query to generate certain output.
Everything works fine until step 5. But once it reaches step 5, it keeps on iterating for all the schemas before moving on to the step 6.
My problem is, I want to execute step 6 before it starts the iterations, so that it processes a single schema at a point of time. Can you suggest any solution for this?
Thanks in advance!